Friday, September 2, 2016

Five Years And Counting!

I got up this morning wondering if I would have time to work on some of the projects either sitting in my shop or in my garage.  Then it dawned on me that this is actually a big day for the blog.  This is the fifth anniversary of the blog to the day.  Five years have gone by and I am still dreaming, designing, building and writing about this projects that I put together in the shop.  I never thought I would ever get this far with my writing much less find an audience that continues to amaze me with the comments and questions over all of this time. As of today the blog has had well over 295 thousand visitors.  On Google plus I have managed to reach over nearly 5.1 million visitors!  Quite an accomplishment considering my ninth grade English teacher never dreamed I would be able to write anything worth reading.

  Over the past five years I have worked on over 50 separate projects.  So I'm averaging around 10 projects a year.  That's a lot considering I am also working on 3D modeling projects in Blender 3D which are not included in the fifty I just mentioned. So as you can see I have been keeping busy throughout these past years. 

  But the one thing that stands out in my mind about all of this is the people I have been in contact with from around the world and of course here in the United States.  Total countries now have reached 96. Pretty amazing to say the least. I just hope that the next five years will be just as rewarding.  Thanks for the last five years and I'll keep plugging along on new projects and hope to hear from more of you in the coming years.

No comments:

Post a Comment