Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Mini Cooper Logo Sign Video Part 2

Hello Everyone!  Yesterday I posted about my Mini Cooper logo sign that I had built using fiber glass and foam composite construction.  This was an interesting build to say the least and to film it all at the same time was even more of a challenge than I had anticipated. 
   So to continue on you can check out part two of the four part series of how this sign is made. In part two you will see how I shaped the foam after cutting the parts for the sign in the first video and also build a special jig that I put together to create a domed shaped center piece for the sign.
  With the information that I have supplied in this series you will at the least be able to make a sign similar to this one or get some inspiration to create something else all together different using the same construction method.  Enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment